The Learning Co-Op
Literacy, Numeracy and Basic Skills Program
Improve your literacy and numeracy skills with us
Literacy = Freedom. Be a Life-Long Learner!
Who We Are
A literacy and numeracy program for adults, 19 and over:
- Classes run 9:00-2:30 weekdays, all year (part-time and full-time hours are available)
- Individualized learner plans
- Small/large group instruction
- Regular school holidays
- Computer enhanced learning
- City bus pass
Develop your literacy, numeracy, and essential skills in a friendly adult environment.
What We Do
Provide the opportunity for adult learners to:
- Improve self-esteem
- Learn in a positive and supportive environment, with other adults
- Upgrade reading, writing, math, and other essential skills
Prepare for entry to:
- E-Learning credit program, ACE Campus
- College or university
- The workforce
Develop a learner plan based on your needs and goals.